TARGET GROUP: Executives and board members, teams of all sizes and shapes and from all business sectors
PAIN POINTS: Fear of change, insecurity about one’s role in change processes, vague communication, lack of motivation
- Comprehension: How and why change affects us.
- Attitude and mindset: How do I become actively involved in the transformation?
- Reflection and role: How will my role change?
- Orientation and security: How do we create security in times of change?
- Collaboration: How do I move from silo mentality to cross-functional work?
- Communication: How do we communicate and tell when changes are coming up?
- Tools: How to resolve emergencies and sudden events?
- Motivation: How do we find purpose during the transformation?
- METHOD: Impulses, exercises, tricks and methods, support with implementation
- Understanding the need for change and transformation, understanding the opportunities
- Carving out new ways of collaborating and communicating
- Knowledge of methods and tools