TARGET GROUP: Executives and board members; everyone interested in working on their communication skills
PAIN POINTS: Failure to convincingly communicate one’s ideas; misunderstandings; messages don’t reach their audience
- Profiling: How do I evaluate and adequately address my listeners?
- Constructive communication: How to persuade someone with emotional intelligence.
- Mood and emotion: Meeting interests, generating emotion.
- Preparing the conversation: What is the goal, and what is the suitable structure?
- Guiding the conversation: Actively designing the conversation.
- Misunderstandings: How do they arise? How can they be prevented?
- Core messages: How do I get my messages to the point?
- Congruence: How do I unify content, voice, and body language?
- METHOD: Practical exercises, camera feedback, hints and tricks, personal toolbox
- Target-oriented conversations based on empathy and structure
- Avoiding misunderstandings through emotional intelligence
- Authentic communication through congruence and coherence