TARGET GROUP: People who want to work on their stage presence and captivate their target audiences with the power of stories
PAIN POINTS: Problems conveying complex content, speeches lack suspense and dramatic structure, no emotional connection with the audience
- Overview: The effect of storytelling on stage presence.
- Elements of a story: What does it take to tell a good story?
- Methods: What methods are there, and which method fits me and the occasion?
- Stylistic devices: How do I translate complex material into images and stories?
- Dramatic structure and arc of suspense:How do I captivate my audience?
- Congruence: How do I unify content, voice, and body language?
- Mood: How do I evoke emotions in my audience?
- METHOD: Practical exercises, camera feedback, hints and tricks, personal toolbox
- Emotional connection with the audience through stories
- Captivating listeners; communicating complex content with simplicity and clarity
- Improving presentation style and rhetorical abilities