TARGET GROUP: Sales representatives, sales teams of all shapes and sizes from all business sectors
PAIN POINTS: Insecurities in dealing with client, lack of trust in customer relationships, lack of confidence in negotiations
- Empathy and perspective switch: What do my clients really want and need?
- Communication: How to recognize customer wishes and needs.
- Flexibility: How do I stay future-oriented, creative and proactive?
- Customer information: Where do I get it? How do I use it?
- Personality types: What do the different types reveal? How do I use this information?
- Body language: How do I use body language deliberately?
- Negotiation: How do I keep confidently in charge of the conversation?
- Customer relations: How do I keep up positive relationships with my clients?
- METHOD: Practical exercises, feedback, support with implementation
- Seeing the world through the client’s eyes
- Confidence in sales and customer relations
- Understanding the importance of one’s presence and appearance: Trust as a basis of sales