TARGET GROUP: Executives and board members; employees on their way to leadership positions
PAIN POINTS: Insecurities about one’s leadership style, lack of orientation in a (new) leadership role, uninspired employees
- Individualized content: What are my development needs?
- Role: What is my (new) role as a leader?
- Leadership style: How do I set up my very own authentic leadership style?
- Interaction: How do I inspire, enable, and engage my colleagues?
- Situational awareness: How do I adapt my leadership to the situation at hand?
- Communication: Giving inspiring and motivating feedback.
- Sense and meaning: Negotiating personal values and workplace values.
- METHOD: Solution-centered conversations, exercises, help with implementation
- Becoming a coach, partner, and leader: Establishing an understanding of egalitarian leadership
- Developing an authentic leadership style
- Customized content (e.g. motivating employees, professional development, etc.)