TARGET GROUP: Executives and board members; anyone interested in working on their stage confidence
PAIN POINTS: Insecurity and stage fright before presentations and appearances, lack of presence, body language and facial expressions
- Overview: What are the important elements in appearance, charisma, and presence?
- Handling stress: How do I take charge of stage fright?
- Body & voice: How to use body and voice.
- Congruence: How do I unite content, voice, and body language?
- Dramatic structure & arc of suspense: How do I captivate my audience?
- Reflection: Do others perceive me as I perceive myself?
- Critical situations: How do I confidently handle critical situations?
- METHOD: Practical exercises, camera feedback, hints and tricks, personal toolbox
- Confident presence in front of audiences, including one’s own team, job interviews, and everyday situations
- Confident handling of stress and nervousness
- Developing a realistic sense of self-perception and perception by other