TARGET GROUP: Executives and board members, teams of all sizes and shapes and from all business sectors
PAIN POINTS: Silo mentality, insecurity about New Work, lack of speed and efficiency, little independence given to employees
- Comprehension: The story behind New Work.
- Culture and values: What values underlie agile work?
- Structures: What does it take to think and work independently?
- Rules: What rules need to govern this type of collaboration?
- Agile work methods: What specific methods can help me?
- Communication: How do we achieve transparent communication?
- METHOD: Agile methods (Design Thinking, Scrum, delegating work), exercises, support with implementation
- Carving out the new culture and structures
- Developing clear rules for collaboration
- Knowledge about agile methods and tools
- Shared understanding and positive attitude within the team